PINEAPLE LEATHER BIKER JACKET
Benedetti Life’s pineapple leather biker jacket is rendered in neutral cream, lending it an elevated mood and making it easy to wear with countless ensembles. It’s cut to a slender silhouette with metal zipped pockets and a black lining. Layer it over a patterned dress to echo the runway styling, then team it with off-duty edits at the weekend. Piñatex® represents the latest technological solution in the search for a biodegradable replacement for leather.
- COMPOSITION: 80% pineapple leaves 20% PLA
- 100% organic cotton, GOTS
- LINNING: 100% organic cotton, GOTS
- ZIP: Made in Italy
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Slovenia (EU)
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
These certificates guarantee that no toxic chemicals were used in the production process of this garment nor were released in the environment.
Piñatex® a vegetable leather
Piñatex® is an innovative natural textile made from pineapple leaf ﬁbre. Piñatex® was developed as a sustainable alternative to both mass-produced leather and polluting synthetic materials, offering a better choice for a better future.
Benedetti Life is a toxin-free fashion label that cherishes the health of its consumers and the environment alike. Benedetti Life guarantees that its supply chain is socially responsible and respectful of the environment and all the creatures that live in it.
SHARE THE PRODUCT