PINEAPPLE BELT

164,70 

Piñatex® represents the latest technological solution in the search for a biodegradable replacement for leather. This belt consists of 80% pineapple leaves, significantly reducing the amount of non-biodegradable content seen in comparable vegan products. The belt is approximately 3,5cm wide.

DETAILS:

  • COMPOSITION: 80% pineapple leaves 20% PLA
  • MADE: in Europe
  • PRODUCED: in Slovenia
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • XL
  • XXL
Clear
SKU: 003-MB Categories: ,

Description


  • ANIMAL FREE
  • SKIN-FRIENDLY
  • NATURAL
  • FAIR – TRADE
  • EUROPEAN

PINEAPPLE LEATHER

Piñatex® is an innovative natural textile made from pineapple leaf fibre. This is a by-product of existing agriculture. Piñatex® was developed as a sustainable alternative to both mass-produced leather and polluting synthetic materials, offering a better choice for a better future.

Share the product