PINEAPPLE LEATHER PENCIL SKIRT

793,80 

WHY WE LOVE IT

The modern style you’ll want on hand – day or night, Monday to Sunday. Our vegan leather pencil skirt is somehow both perfectly fitted and incredibly elegant.

Piñatex® represents the latest technological solution in the search for a biodegradable replacement for leather.

  • COMPOSITION: 80% pineapple leaves 20% PLA
  • LINNING: 100% organic cotton, GOTS
  • ZIP: Made in Italy
  • COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Slovenia (EU)

This garment is Responsible by Design. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental or social impact.

Please allow approximately 3040 days for delivery from date of pre- order. We don’t have in stock items because we care for the environment.

Clear
SKU: 057-PPS Categories: , , ,

Description


Image
  • SKIN FRIENDLY
  • ANIMAL FREE
  • FAIR TRADE
  • SUSTAINABLE
  • EUROPEAN

PINEAPPLE LEATHER Piñatex® is an innovative natural textile made from pineapple leaf fibre. This is a by-product of existing agriculture. Piñatex® was developed as a sustainable alternative to both mass-produced leather and polluting synthetic materials, offering a better choice for a better future.

Deli izdelek