Pineapple Belt

Pineapple Belt

164.70

DESCRIPTION

Piñatex® represents the latest technological solution in the search for a biodegradable replacement for leather. This belt consists of 80% pineapple leaves, significantly reducing the amount of non-biodegradable content seen in comparable vegan products. The belt is approximately 3,5cm wide.

DETAILS:

  • WIDTH: 3,5 cm

  • COMPOSITION: 80% pineapple leaves 20% PLA

  • COLOUR: black

  • MADE: in Europe

  • PRODUCED: in Slovenia

Size:
Quantity:
Add To Cart